Sunday, November 7, 2010

??????? ??? ??????, ??????? ?????? ????????? ?? ?????.

Hey Family!

Just wanted totgsu5 write yon7nu, and let yoqjrru knoa2jnsww, hozd5w the degree procxmagzq8gram I tried oabqelput went.
Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degree with no0el study required and %100 verifiable.

Yeah moznqhelm, I knopkqcksqw yo8k9pjjbcu and Dad do6noobubted it at first, but this turned omdvpyut to6midv933 be %100 legit. This ofgppoocrtunity was given to8jj9oqsa me because o0af the projelh2fessioktbz1d82nal experience and previourn07k6sus co6el0radxurse wooyq0rk I had accumulated.

I'm soyab6m6 excited mofagjm and dad, this was a life altering oelksppocjvkwcrtunity & fodkyr o5ynce in my life I to4mno67z3dk advantage ov0by861sf it.

I already have jo5itwelzubs, that wozhtzwauyuldn't have given me a chance befoqeljobfre, nohxjdgw they are calling okcoff the hohjos4el92iwpk! This really is a goh0kk0dsend.

Tell Susan and Cogo2xr8rfusin Joky9mr2ey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the ofgdther day.

Again these are the degrees they of7tffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD, and the number to6tr09rxg call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them toig8b leave a brief message with their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and evening phouivne numbers. They will coyhmjntact yoeldvwq92u soreloxvn after,

Anyway, much lo9rb5wve, and tell the rest oia6z8g19f the family I said hello40cr

Lojkve,
Yod2ur sovvcvpn,

Jo560phn

P.s.
Mo35obbmw6m, why doapjxn't yocwtu send this email toq9jhjuxv a few oov2y41elqf yo33ur friends? My pro9mfessopdr toy58jfnafld me that if we send ovsfzhver referrals the scho5por3f89oelelppzcvyl can give us a scho7wwlarship.

No comments:

hit counter