Saturday, January 1, 2011

Berman Post

Berman Post


Privacy & The Web in 2010

Posted: 01 Jan 2011 01:27 PM PST

Creative Door Chain (Lock)

Posted: 01 Jan 2011 11:40 AM PST


It is an interesting idea; the maze prevents someone from reaching their hand through and unlocking it since they would not be able to see how to move it. The same effect could be achieved by making sure the chain is not long enough to reach the unhook side while the door is open. The maze is much more visually appealing. Lastly; it is just a small thin chain, not something you want to rely on to heavily for your security.

Picture embedded below.

Password Reuse

Posted: 01 Jan 2011 09:33 AM PST


The strip is meant to be humorous, but there is also a warning in the joke.

Picture embedded below.

Password Reuse

Hayek vs. Keynes Sequel Sneak Peek at The Economist Buttonwood Gathering

Posted: 01 Jan 2011 07:30 AM PST

How to Talk to Women

Posted: 01 Jan 2011 05:32 AM PST

2011 Begins

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 09:02 PM PST


My first wish for you of 2011 is the same as 2009 and 2010, may this year be more interesting then the last. I have to say that given how interesting last year was it would be a pretty impressive for that to come true. Still, I find the alternative would just be awful.

It shall once again will follow it up with my favorite toast that I 'borrowed' from my grandfather; may the best of your past be the worst of your future.

I will end with a line one of my friend's friend uttered that has stuck in my head; champagne to your real friends and real pain to your sham friends.

No comments:

hit counter