Friday, June 17, 2011

Duggit (duggit.info) is Legit and Paying - Duggit.info is not scam.

I recently exchange money from Alertpay to Paypal yesterday. i exchange total amount of 250$. i just signup and add funds via alertpay and enter paypal for withdraw. these steps you want to take exchgange from duggit.info

1- Register a account
2- Add Funds Via Alertpay or Paypal
3- Convert funds to Paypal or Alertpay
4- You will recove cash. Done!

I recive cash in paypal in just 10 mins.
The fees are like these, I pay 250$ and recived 235$ in paypal account, these are cheap.

So after investigation i founded that the Duggit.info is legit and pay on time and not a scam site

Duggit.info Is Legit Not scam.. proved.

visit site to transfer funds now http://www.duggit.info

i ask you to do high transactions bcz they have high perioty.

5 comments:

Jane sw said...

I was just a new i exchange, and i use this site to exchange beacuse all processes are fast and fees are low, i exchanged 140$ from Alertpay to Paypal. i recived it after 2 hours in paypal 136$. Service is cool and recommended.

ace344 said...

4 days ago i transferred $28 from my alertpay to my account balance. until now my account balance is still $0. Now if that is not a scam i don't know what is

Anonymous said...

I tried to convert money from Alertpay to paypal a few months ago for an amount of 10 $ and I still have not received anything in my Alertpay account. In my paypal account email address that received my money for duggit.info is casmasti1000@yahoo.com. I think it's really you, casmasti, then duggit.info is scam. The site admin has not responded to my questions.
Do not trust it is a scam site.
Lollabel

INTERART said...

7 days ago i transferred 24$ from AlertPay to casmasti25@yahoo.com and... nothing. No money, no info about transaction, nothing!
100% scam!

waleed tariq said...

hi
i am Register on availpay and my balance not transferred in my alertpay on this email.waleedtariq1@live.com
plece helpe me.
thank you for this?

hit counter