Friday, October 8, 2010

SEARCH SHARED...

SEARCH SHARED...


Delay in posting and requests...!!

Posted: 08 Oct 2010 09:08 AM PDT

Hi friends this is chakri ferraries...coming infront of you after long time...!! As i am busy wit my exams these days i was too late in updating our site...and few requests were in pending!!

This will be for few days till my exams r completed...after finishing my exams i will be regular in doing so....!! We are also planning to launch tamil and hindi songs in our site on sub domains...!! Whats your view on this..:-)...will this be better for you...please leave comments on this...and you can tell me your views in modification of our site...!!

This site is not mine...its our site...everyone here are admins...so please concern my request and leave your valuable comments...!!

Thanks 4 visiting us...!!

.:: No music no life...Enjoy the music...CHAKRI Ferraries ::.

No comments:

hit counter