Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Telugufilmblog.com:“ileana about NTR, Mahesh Babu and RaNa” plus 2 more

Telugufilmblog.com:“ileana about NTR, Mahesh Babu and RaNa” plus 2 more


ileana about NTR, Mahesh Babu and RaNa

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 07:16 AM PST

Screen scorcher Ileana is sweating it out in the studios to finish her two big-ticket Telugu films but the workaholic isn't complaining. "Acting is my passion, so the question of stress or overload doesn't arise," she quips.

Even the contrasting roles that she is doing couldn't scale down her spirits. "The roles are divergent, but I was able to handle them with ease as I am now more experienced. Earlier I used to get obsessed with my roles and suffered hangover issues. Now I think I have evolved as an actress," she quips.

Interestingly, she also discovered that her co-stars-NTR Jr and Rana are "two distinct personalities". "NTR is subdued and pre-occupied with his role, whereas Rana is rocking, jocular and talkative. We had a blast," she says.

Since she's a hot contender for the top slot, is she working hard to attain the numero uno position once again? "I have no such intentions since I want to relax and enjoy my work, rather than wasting time on number games. I had my share of moments at the top but once you attain it, insecurity gradually creeps in. So, it's better to give 100 percent to your work and leave the rest to destiny," she reasons. Doesn't her huge pay packet (`1.2 crore), indicate her supremacy over her colleagues? "I don't know, what others are drawing, so I prefer to avoid comparisons. Though I can't discuss about my remuneration, I am paid, what I deserve," she says, emphatically.

The leading actress is excited about reprising the role of B-town hottie Kareena in the Tamil-Telugu remake of "3 Idiots" but is reluctant to draw any inspiration. "I don't want to be a copycat of Kareena Kapoor. Inspite of watching the Hindi version twice, I want to do it in my own way without any influence. Every actress has her own distinct style, so I'll deliver my version," she points out.

She is on cloud nine for the opportunity to work with superstar Mahesh Babu and ace director Shankar. "It's like a double bonanza. When I shared screen space with Mahesh in "Pokiri", I was shy and subdued but now I think, I'll have better interaction with him. Working with Shankar is like a dream come true and definitely one of the reasons for me to take up my maiden Tamil film. I was getting Tamil offers, for quite some time, but I think this will be ideal launch vehicle for me," she avers. Besides her K-town debut, she was discussing a few B-town offers, to expand her horizons beyond Andhra region. "A couple of discussions happened but nothing is fixed. Only a plum offer can beckon me to Bollywood," she says. Can't she divulge more details about the B-town offers? "I am superstitious in this regard. Earlier, a couple of offers fell through as I disclosed them before signing on the dotted line, so its like once bitten twice shy," she smiles.

She has a new boy in her life, now don't get it wrong, we are just talking about her months-old nephew. "He is so cute and bubbly," she says and on her single status, "Who said I am single?" she shoots back but later clarifies, "I have enormous family support and I never felt the need for another shoulder to lean on. It's great being single and independent."

Courtesy: TOI


Kamal Hasan Trisha Madhavan Photos from New Film

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 07:13 AM PST

Check out the photos of Kamal Hasan, Trisha, Madhavan and a foreign actress from Manmadan Ambu which is being dubbed in telugu as well.
Kamal hasan trisha photos








Mahesh Babu Family Photos in Dubai

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 07:08 AM PST





No comments:

hit counter