Sunday, January 16, 2011

SendMassage: 2 more new SMSs added today.

SendMassage: 2 more new SMSs added today.

Link to Send Free SMS

You are the reason behind everything

Posted: 16 Jan 2011 07:24 PM PST

Believe it or not, you are the reason behind everything happens to me? The reason I smile and the reason when I cry, The reason I laugh and the reason...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]


I will burn myself just to warm you

Posted: 16 Jan 2011 07:17 PM PST

I am a piece of paper for you, you can write whatever your feelings, scribble your anger, take it to absorb your tears, please do not throw me after...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]


No comments:

hit counter