Monday, December 13, 2010

NoodleFood

NoodleFood

Link to NoodleFood

Happy Diana Hsieh Day

Posted: 13 Dec 2010 12:06 PM PST

Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to Meeee...eeeeeeeee!
Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm 36 today. Here I was just 5 minutes old...



Clearly, I wasn't too pleased to be evicted from my snug home, but my mother looks remarkably well! And here I am in the arms of my father, who I really don't recognize without his trademark benevolent beard. (Nonetheless, he is handsome!)



I seem to have adjusted myself to the outside world by this point... or maybe I'm just exhausted from the journey!

Activism Recap

Posted: 12 Dec 2010 11:15 PM PST

This week on We Stand FIRM, the blog of FIRM (Freedom and Individual Rights in Medicine):
This week on Modern Paleo Blog, the blog of Modern Paleo:
I've been wanting to add Mother of Exiles to this weekly activism recap, but I've not been able to do so yet. But expect a blog post in the next few days highlighting the great blogging they've been doing lately on immigration... or better yet, go see for yourself!

No comments:

hit counter