Friday, January 7, 2011

Your Take: Best Mobile Personal Finance Tools - Bargaineering

Your Take: Best Mobile Personal Finance Tools - Bargaineering

Link to Bargaineering

Your Take: Best Mobile Personal Finance Tools

Posted: 07 Jan 2011 04:15 AM PST

Lifehacker readers recently voted on the best mobile personal finance tools and the winners were announced:

  • Mint – Free on Android/iOS
  • PageOne – Free on Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile
  • EasyMoney – $9.95 on Android
  • Pocket Money – $4.99 on iOS
  • ProOnGo – $0.99/month on several platforms

I’ve only ever seen Mint and PageOnce, both of which impressed me (I don’t own an iPhone or an Android device, so I haven’t used them extensively), and I’m curious to know what you consider the “best mobile personal finance tool.” It can be anything money related (ProOnGo is more of a business app than a personal finance app), I’d like to know what’s out there so I can check it out and stay better informed!



Your Take: Best Mobile Personal Finance Tools from personal finance blog Bargaineering.com.


No comments:

hit counter