Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Business Of Online Video

The Business Of Online Video


Even For Those Like My Mom That Don't Watch Much TV, Cord Cutting Is Not Easy

Posted: 11 Jan 2011 09:01 PM PST

Those who have read my blog before know that I believe that there is a lot of hype around cord cutting. Yes, it is taking place by some, but it's not a "trend" and the numbers we have seen to date show it's not having any major impact on the broadcast industry. We also don't know what percentage of people...

(Updated) It's Official: Tata Communications Acquires BitGravity

Posted: 11 Jan 2011 06:27 AM PST

Tata Communications announced this morning that it has agreed to acquire privately held content delivery network BitGravity. As I reported last week, the two sides has been working on a deal for some time and while terms of the deal were not announced, I will get some details on the numbers and update this post shortly. Once the deal is...

No comments:

hit counter